We, Tech Support Expert are the leading technical support specialists for Windows 10. In our family of Tech Support Expert, we have the most experienced, skilled and knowledgable technical professionals. We work with the motive to provide the best solutions that makes you feel your device like a brand new. Our technical team is always here to fix any technical problem that you are facing in your Windows 10 operating system. From here you the best solution regarding How to Fix Windows 10 Error Code 0xc00000e9.
Error Code 0xc00000e9 is the most common in Windows 10, 8, and 7. When you try to reboot your system or operating system, you see a blank screen. Which not even allow you to move into the system. The reason behind for the 0xc00000e9 error code is some hardware error is not applicable or compatible with your device’s BIOS settings. Now the question here is that does this error code has any solution. So don’t panic from this error code. Because we will guide you with the best solution for How to Fix Windows Error Code 0xc00000e9 in five minutes.
Reasons Behind the Error Code 0xc0000e9 in Windows
A malicious piece of software has infected the PC, it could be corrupting your Registry Files or data which is related to the system’s Start process. Among the most common reasons for the error code 0xc00000e9 is:
- Damaged registry files.
- Damaged hard drive or its controller.
- The integrity of the system files is corrupted.
- There is no contact between the hard drive and the motherboard.
- Errors in the downloaded Windows build (it is better to use the original Windows images).
- Incorrect disconnection/connection of a removable storage device (USB drive, external hard drive).
- There is a problem with the device from which is installing Windows (for example, a USB flash drive).
Fix Windows 10 Error Code 0xc00000e9 just in 5 Minutes
Generally, this error code occurs because the computer can’t communicate with the hard drive. Another cause is the SSD (Solid-state drive) issue when installing Windows.
Solution 1: Check your hardware compatibility:
If there are some external devices connected to the PC, such as the external hard drive or a USB flash drive, disconnect them all (leave the mouse and keyboard connected), then restart the device. If there is no more error code 0xc00000e9, plug external devices back, only one at a time, then restart your PC. If the error code appears again after connecting the certain device. Then either replace this device completely from PC or update its driver.
Solution 2: Change your BIOS settings:
BIOS (Basic Input Output System) is the heart of Operating System. So its good to perform this task under the assistance and guidance of Technical Expert. Try to boot the computer with the hard drive to fix 0xc00000e9. Follow the steps below:
- Shut down the computer, then press the Power button to boot the computer.
- Press and hold the button to enter the BIOS setting, generally the ESC, F2, F12 or Delete key (please consult PC manufacturer or go through the user manual).
- As enter in the BIOS Setup Utility screen, go to Boot options.
- In the Boot options, make sure the first boot device is the hard drive. Press the arrow key to highlight the hard drive and move it to the top of the boot device list.
- Save changes, and reboot the computer. This should fix the problem.
Most Common Startup Error Codes in Windows 10
0xc0000001 Error Code on Startup: The 0xc0000001 error can be caused by a wide variety of causes, with the most common one being system file corruption or damaged memory. Alternatively, this error can also be caused by a missing or damaged SAM(Security Account Manager) system file.
0xc0000034 Error Code on startup: One of the most common causes of this error is the boot-related files that became either missing, corrupt, or misconfigured. That could happen because of disk write errors, power outages, boot sector viruses, or errors made while configuring these files manually
Startup Error Code 0xC0000225: In Microsoft Windows Operating System this error when it can’t find the correct system files for booting. This vital information is known as Boot Configuration Data or BCD.
Jack Martin is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on hp printer support and many other related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.